Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Use Your Tools!

I found a seriously cool and helpful wire gauge to mm calculator! I love this thing, check it out below.

You can either bookmark my page here and refer back to it when you want to calculate a gauge size, or you can get the widget to install on your own blog or site (just click the link below for the code).

You're welcome! ;)

Today's lesson has been scratched... and in it's stead I'm going to scream (aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and then say my life lesson today is to NOT try to embed code into a blog post unless you are a programmer, because obviously it's harder than it looks, lol.

I gotta go ask my programmer husband what the heck is wrong here. bbs


Ok, obviously had something to do with the blog template I was using, because now that I've changed templates (of how my blog looks) it's working fine. :D

So here it is: (bookmark mine or create your own)


-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

);